Saturday, August 16

Back in the saddle again...

I haven't written anything creative on a regular basis since I was a contributor for my high school newspaper. Needless to say, that wasn't exactly the pinnacle of my writing career. I don't pretend to be a good writer, but i've been told I have potential. My interests, experiences, and perspectives have definitely changed since then, and I can almost feel the opinions and observations itching to get out. So I guess this is my chance. I want my main topics to be relationships, romance, traditions, a little bit of pop culture, and basically anything else I can argue with enough passion to actually get me to take the time to write about. I want to develop my style along the way. This should definitely be interesting.

(Ladies and) Gentlemen, buckle your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy ride.

1 comment:

The Thirsty Bitch said...

can't wait for more. you rock